“ Kindness is the only language the blind can see and the deaf can hear” – Mark Twain.
In commemoration of our desire to recognize some individuals that have exhibited unparalleled milk of human kindness, the foundation is hereby inviting your School representatives of two boys, two girls and a teacher to her world kindness Day Celebration coming up on Thursday November 13, 2014 at the Hardley Apartments, no 46, Waziri Ibrahim Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos. Time: 12 noon.
The celebration will feature the following events in our stable.
1. An investiture of Miss Intercontinental Beauty Pageant as KHF Ambassador.
2. Decoration of few individuals who have shown unparalleled milk of Human Kindness to the needy.
3. Unveiling of the “KHF Face 4 Charity Ambassadors Annual Award Logo”.
4. Introduction of Kanu Nwankwo 4 Story Book Series for School Children.
5. Kick start of Kanu Papilo Puzzles 4 Life for Primary and secondary schools.
6. A lecture on ” Touch the Heart”, by Alhaji Mumini Alao, Group Managing Director, Complete Communication Limited, Publishers of complete Sports Newspapers.
Come and witness a Christ like spirit in Human beings through their extraordinarily kindness to humanity (especially KHF patients).